viernes, 1 de septiembre de 2023

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

 Since I started exploring the world of anime and manga, I have developed a deep interest in Japan. These media have not only provided me with entertainment, but also a window into Japanese culture and lifestyle. My desire to learn the language stems from the impatience of waiting for translations for my favorite manga, hahaha! But beyond that, I feel that being fluent in Japanese will allow me to dive deeper into these stories and understand subtleties that often get lost in translation.



Although my knowledge of Japan is mainly focused on these art forms, I am aware of the country's rich history and its significant role in global events, such as its involvement in World War II. In addition to improving my Japanese, I want to explore the intersection of ancient and modern in Japan, from ancient temples to the illuminated streets of Tokyo.


Although I have not seriously considered the idea of pursuing a graduate degree in Japan, for now, my interest in the country is purely based on personal taste. In short, Japan represents a journey of discovery, both linguistically and culturally, and I look forward to the day when I can experience this first-hand.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

In my ongoing journey through the biochemistry curriculum at the University of Chile, I can't help but reflect on a few key aspects that...