viernes, 15 de septiembre de 2023

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Concerts and festivals are so much fun, I often think back to the great memories I've had at those events. Definitely the concert that I enjoyed the most was that of Macha y el bloque depresivo, one of my favorite Chilean music groups. They play boleros, mostly old ones, by artists like José José. Macha is the lead singer and is also part of the famous group Chico Trujillo. His voice is perfect for interpreting the sad and heartbroken lyrics.
I went to the concert this summer with my girlfriend, since she was the one who introduced me to them. We had a lot of fun singing and shouting our hearts out. Also the concert was in Gómez Carreño which is next to my girlfriend's house, so it was easy to get there and to our surprise when we thought the concert was over Mon Laferte arrived, she is a native of the area and sang some of her songs.
I invite you to listen to Macha y el bloque depresivo, and if you have the opportunity to go to their concert, don't miss it.




1 comentario:

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

In my ongoing journey through the biochemistry curriculum at the University of Chile, I can't help but reflect on a few key aspects that...